Last night was the Sister Hazel concert! I was so pumped! Ty, Holly, Katie, Scott, Sarah, Matt, Stephanie, Kirk, and I headed to an early dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. It was relaxing and fun! We then walked across the street to the House of Blues. We got there plenty early, so we had front row spots! I was pumped. It was my 10th Sister Hazel Concert, and my fourth time to be on the front row! Some guy from Birmingham played first- I don't remember his name. He was ok, but nothing memorable.
Then Edwin McCain played! He was good, but the fans were the best part of his show! There was one girl who was
sobbing while he sang "I Could Not Ask for More". I mean, it was seriously hysterical. She was smiling and
sobbing. Her date was just patting her on the back and had the look on his face that screamed, "Someone save me! I don't know what to do!" Then there were two girls who were going
crazy for him too. They had hand motions to his songs and everything. It was so funny!
Finally, after standing for forever, Sister Hazel came on! They started with "Shame", which I thought was perfectly fitting for different reasons. They then played a whole list of my favorites. It was incredible! I hadn't seen them in concert since my last semester of college because they
never come to Dallas. I loved being back at a concert and I loved taking my Dallas friends with me! We had so much fun! Here are some pictures... however, I think Katie has more on her camera so I will add more to this post once I steal them off her facebook!
 |
| Sarah was excited about seeing Sister Hazel! |
 |
| Holly, Sarah, and Stephanie waiting for Sister Hazel to come out! |
 |
| Katie & Me waiting for Sister Hazel to come out! |
 |
| Sarah & Me waiting on Sister Hazel! |
 |
| FRONT ROW! |
We ended the night with homemade pancakes made by the lovely Katie and cooked by Ty! They were delicious! I was exhausted by the time I got home early this morning! But it was completely worth it. It was a great Friday night and a great way to celebrate my new job! A night with Sister Hazel and 8 of my favorites... perfection!
No comments:
Post a Comment