So I finally got my tax refund, and with it, I bought an iPad mini! I've been using an iPad from work lately and I just decided it was time to buy one of my own. So I did! And I love it! I can't wait to use it both at home and at work!
With summer approaching, I am excited about putting the iBook app to use. Which means indeed recommendations of good books to read! So if you have read any books lately that you loved, please leave a comment and let me know! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

2 comments:
Nora Roberts- 2 different series
1)Wedding Quartet -4 books
2)Boonsboro Inn Triology- 3 books
Hi Heather,
I am a friend of Nancy Royal and of course, Sarah. I met your sister once when visiting Sarah at her school a few years ago. So I hope you don't think I am a weird stalker! I wanted to suggest some books for you.
Anything written by Charles Martin.Southern fiction at it's finest. My personal favorite is Wrapped in Rain.
The three books by Marisa de los Santos, beginning with Love Walked In. Exquisite writing. The other two are Belong To Me and Falling Together
Skipping A Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee
The First Gardener by Denise Hildreth Jones
Donna Ball's Lady Bug Farm books, starting with A Year on Lady Bug Farm. Don't be put off by the titles; these are great reads with likable characters and situations.
Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer. This is my favorite book of all time. A big sweeping family saga.
Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank. Set in the part of Florida where I grew up, chronicles the aftermath of nuclear war. It is a story of the triumph of the human spirit. One of my very favorite books.
A couple of good non-fiction reads:
No Biking in the House Without A Helmet by Melissa Fay Greene
The Color of Rain by Michael and Gina Spehn
Finally, just fun, light chick lit:
The Savannah books by Denise Hildreth Jones
The Sweethaven Series by Courtney Walsh
Hope you enjoy some of these!
Leigh
Post a Comment