Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tutu Thrilled!

Hillary is an 8th grade english teacher with me this year! We have become really good friends throughout the year. She is having baby Mallary TOMORROW, so we threw her a baby shower yesterday! I chose the theme and made all the decorations. We chose purple, yellow, and gray as our colors because those are the colors for her nursery! I'm really proud of how it turned out, so I'm posting it all here to show off! (I ordered the invitations from here and she was SO great to work with!)

(I ordered the invitations from here and she was SO great to work with!)
Hillary with her hostesses!
The tutu cupcake stand I made, along with the cupcakes and food signs that I made!
The food table!
Our center pieces! I made a bunch of baby tutus, then we tied balloons to baby bottles. The baby tutus went home with Hillary for her to use with baby Mallary!
The balloons on the food table!
With the other two hostesses!
A girl I work with made the diaper cake, but then I decorated it with more tutus!

Finger sandwiches!
Strawberries and fruit dip, with a food sign!
I made a big tutu to put under the punch bowl, and Qoya made this delicious purple punch!
The gift table!
And the tutu wreath that I made! 

I thought it all turned out SO cute! It was a fun shower! I can't wait to meet baby Mallary tomorrow!!

No comments: