Monday, May 17, 2010

Moving

Holly and I have been searching for a new home. We love our apartment now, but we really wanted to be closer to Dallas. We finally found exactly where we wanted to be! It's a brand new apartment complex that opened a year ago. It's closer to our church but not too far from work. We will be moving in at the beginning of July. The apartments are owned by the same company that owns where we live now, so we don't have to pay another deposit, pet fee, or application fee. It's a really easy move! We are really excited about it. Check it out here.



As for the rest of our weekend, it was pretty busy! We saw Iron Man 2 Friday night with some friends. It was so good! If you liked the first one, definately check out the second one!! Saturday we looked at places to live and then hung out with Ashley and Patrick. We watched "It's Complicated" at their apartment and it was soooo funny! Yesterday was a busy day too. We went to church, lunch with friends, and apartment shopping. Then we played disc golf with some other friends and then went to Sarah's apartment. We then went to dinner with some friends and to get dessert downtown, followed by going to one more friend's house for a little bit. We didn't get home until late, but it was a fun day! I'm currently exhausted, but it was well worth it.



Only 11 more full days of school and two half days until SUMMER! I can't wait to have a break, but I'm going to miss (most) of my kiddos. Our school is getting renovated this summer so I have GOT to go to my classroom Saturday to pack stuff up. Friday is Field Day, so that should be fun! Tomorrow and Wednesday are Taks re-dos... hopefully my kids who didn't pass the first time will pull it off this time! :)

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I didn't know yall were moving! That is exciting and a bit stressful, but at least the move will be in the summer!! I looked at the website of the apartments yall are moving into and they look AWESOME!!! Yall will get a chance to redecorate all over again~! So much fun!! And there is a HUGE pool!!! sweet~!

Jessie said...

your new place looks like it will be SO nice...love it!