I am so excited about tomorrow! Tomorrow I officially start the search for a house. I have been pre-approved for a mortgage at two banks, so I'm ready to go! I am so excited, but also nervous! I hope that I find the perfect house for me!
Pinterest has been my new best friend lately. There are so many things on there that I want to do in my future home! Some examples...
Baskets for towels... I think these are adorable!
An office closet... this is genius! (However, I have way too many clothes and would never REALLY be able to give up an entire closet just for an office!)
This amazing craft room in an old TV stand! I NEED to make one of these!! Does anyone have an old TV stand like this laying around?!
This pallet table for the patio. I think it's adorable!
I love the idea of using two curtain showers for the curtain. I think it looks so elegant!
And I am also a little obsessed with the idea of a book shelf as a door! Isn't this amazing?! I don't know how to get one, but I love it.
Of course I have some other ideas floating around. Like I want my guest room to be a guest room/craft room. I would love to find a houndstooth bedspread for the bed with a crimson bedskirt, and then hang my ActionSportsArt in there. And then seriously somehow make one of those craft stands to go in there. I would want it to be black, not yellow. Those are just a few ideas floating around my mind! Obviously I won't be able to do all of these things right when I buy a home, but I'm seriously looking forward to making my new home exactly what I want over the years!
Now, to just find the home....






No comments:
Post a Comment