I'm also obsessed with the chevron pattern. And the color yellow.
SO... I'm going to throw all my ideas on here. This is mainly so I will remember what I'm thinking/planning. Also, if anyone wants to donate to the new Heather bedroom fund, you just let me know.
Here is a picture of my room the way it is right now. The area to the left is pretty big, so I want to put two chairs there eventually. I really love the color of the walls, so I'm trying to plan something that goes with the wall colors.
This is what I want to do with my master.
I love this bedskirt from Etsy, but I would want it in yellow. It's $100 though, and that's a lot for a bedskirt!
This lampshade is also from Etsy. I would want two of them! At $65 a piece, I think I need to try to make my own! Ha!I also love this rug from Urban Outfitters. It's currently back ordered, but hopefully they get them in soon!
I would want to do a canvas like this, but in yellow. And paint a circle in the middle that is gray, and put my monogram in the circle! It would then hang over my bed.
I love love love love love this chair from Urban Outfitters. I want two of them, in gray, to put to the left of my room!!! Considering they are $279 a piece though, these may have to wait. I'm in love with them though!!
For my bedspread, I want to make a duvet cover that is just plain gray I think. And then make some gray and yellow chevron pillows to throw on there, like the two in the corners from Etsy.
What do you think? Too much chevron?? Maybe so...
If all else fails, I'm going with option #2. Which I'm also in love with....
I'm SO READY to be in my house!!









No comments:
Post a Comment