Monday, March 12, 2012

We found it!

Saturday was a rainy day, but we headed out anyway to begin the house search. (When I saw "we", I mean me, Holly, Kevin, and Alicean!) We looked at about 8 different houses. I was able to veto three right away. The other five were all really nice though! We then narrowed it down to three, but we kept going in circles about their pros and cons. There was one house Holly and Ali really liked, but it had a tiny master bath. There was one house Kevin really liked, but it was huge and I just didn't feel like I needed that big of a house. Then there was one house that I really liked that no one else liked. Saturday night I was just really overwhelmed with all the options. I had no idae how to make a decision!

Sunday morning I woke up and realized there was one house that I loved in the pictures that we didn't go see on Saturday. So I texted Alicean and she got it set up, and we headed there after church. And we all fell in love. It's perfect. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It has a beautiful landscaped yard. A red front door. (I told John last week that I wanted a red front door!) You walk in and it has a beautiful sitting area. A huge, gorgeous kitchen. Vaulted ceilings in the den. A fenced in backyard with a patio. A big two car garage. Two big spare bedrooms. A beautiful master suite. (With a big closet!) Beautiful floorings throughout the house and beautiful paint on the walls. We were all in love. This was it. This was my house! We all agreed on it.

So this morning I put an offer on it! And now I'm nervously waiting for their response and for negotiations. I want this house! I am praying and hoping that it all works out. Cross your fingers for me! I'm not vey good at this waiting part. If you know me, you know I have NO patience!!

I'll post pictures of the house soon, if it all works out!! Trust me, it's gorgeous!!!

No comments: