Last Friday night, I went to happy hour at Ian's patio. Ian is one of my best friends in Dallas-- I couldn't say how much I adore that kid! And patio parties are my favorite. We then headed to dinner. After that, I went to Plano to stay with Lacey and Charlie! We had a slumber party. :) Saturday was Lacey's birthday, so I took her and Charlie bear to lunch. We then went fabric shopping, and then headed back home and played in the back yard with Charlie for awhile. That kid is so wonderful. I can't imagine a better way to spend an afternoon then pushing him in his swing, sliding with him, and just running around the backyard laughing. He makes my heart SO happy! That night I went to dinner with Lacey and Charlie too. It was a fun, simple way to spend her birthday! I was super glad to have a day with them since Baron was out of town. :) Sunday I went to church, napped, and went to Will and Alex's soccer game. They lost, but we still had a lot of fun!
This past week was a fairly busy one. I had stuff going on every night, and it felt like the week was never going to end! But I feel like weeks are typically like that right before spring break. It finally ended, and another weekend was upon us!
Friday afternoon I had happy hour with the girls at Chuy's. I am so blessed with friendships in this city. My friends are the funniest, most amazing women in the world. After dinner, we invited the boys over and watched the new "Footloose" at our place. After the movie, we just sat around and talked and goofed off. I could go on and on about how amazing my friends are, but if you read my blog, you should already know how I feel about them!
Saturday was a day full of house searching. You can read about that in my previous post!
Yesterday was church and then more house searching. After house searching, I took a quick nap and then headed up to Alex and Will's soccer game again. They lost, again, but we still had fun. :) Then we all went to Kona for Zack's going away party. He is moving to Oklahoma today. :( :( :( I'm super sad about this, but not as sad as I'm sure Holly is. It will be a test for their relationship, and I pray that they pass it because I love that boy with my sister!! After dinner, we went to Ian's for more hang out time. Seriously, my friends are the best.
Today I'm spending the day by the pool with some friends and some margaritas! Tonight I'm hanging out with my sweet friend Valerie. Tomorrow night, I'm catching a movie with Ty, which I'm excited about. I haven't seen that boy in a long time!
And if you could keep my grandmother in your prayers, it's greatly appreciated. She had a stroke last week and has regressed daily. Hospice told my dad yesterday that she could go at any moment, so please keep my family in your prayers as they deal with that loss, make arrangements, and the rest of us plan to fly home. Thanks! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment