So I can't stand it anymore! I have to post pictures of my house! Obviously, these are pictures with the current owner's stuff inside. I look at these pictures like, all day every day just imagining what I'm going to do to the inside! I can't make up my mind on anything! Ha!
The outside...
The amazing kitchen! I'm in love with it. I love that it's big, I love the high ceiling, and I love the open cabinets! I also love the stainless steel appliances!
When you first walk in the door and look to the left, this is what you see. I guess it's the "formal" sitting area? Ha! I plan on putting my piano where that black book shelf is. I think I'm going to buy a sleeper sofa to put where the have that couch. It will be nice to have an extra bed! And then I want to buy a chair or something for the right side.
This is the dining room! I already have a dining room table, so I just need to get a rug I suppose. And decide what to hang on the walls!
These are the beautiful french doors that go out to the back yard! Can you see the built in book shelf next to the bar that looks into the kitchen? I love that book shelf!This is the master bedroom. It's huge! I love the color of the walls, so I will probably leave that!
The back yard! I think it's the perfect size. Gus and Julio are going to LOVE having a backyard!
This is the den and bar area. I already have two extra chairs for my dining room table, so I plan on putting them there.
The den! I love the fireplace. I am going to buy a rug and two couches for this area I think!
What do you think?? I think it's adorable! I can't wait to get into it and make it MINE! :-D










1 comment:
It's beautiful! I'm jealous of your kitchen!!
Post a Comment