Last Friday night was girls night with my closest girls in Dallas! We went to dinner at Village Burger Bar in Uptown. (We did, however, allow the boys to join us for dinner. We kicked them out afterwards though!) Afterwards we came back to our apartment and traded christmas gifts. We then put our PJs on and watched "Charlie Brown Christmas" and "Rudolph" (claymation- Holly's favorite!) After the movies, we had a little slumber party! The next morning we went to breakfast at the Original Pancake House.
 |
| This was right before we traded presents :) |
They gave me some really great gifts. I got the Vera Bradley computer skin I was wanting from Katie along with a headband. Cali gave me a beautiful scarf and gloves. Sarah gave me Toy Story 3 (the movie) and How to Train your Dragon (the book). Scott even sent over a gift with Katie, and he gave me a crock pot! (I was so excited about that one!)
 |
| This was the next night at Tacky Christmas! |
But the greatest gift they have given me is their friendship. I am so thankful that God has put these 3 girls in my life! I cherish the friendships and bonds we have built over the past few months. They are some of the greatest friends I've ever had, and I know I would be lost without them in Dallas.
 |
| Katie and Me |
 |
| Cali and Me |
 |
| I thought I'd throw a picture in with Scott, since I mentioned him giving us the crock pot. :) |
 |
| Me and Sarah |
So girls- thank you for the gifts, but most importantly, thank you for the gift of your friendship! I love yall!
No comments:
Post a Comment