Monday, December 20, 2010

More Headbands...

OK, OK... it's becoming a bit of an addiction. I've done so many headbands in the past few days! They are just so cute and simple! When I see how cute they are, I just keep making more! Most of these are removable, meaning that I can take the flower off and put a new one on! That way I can use the same headband over and over, but with a new flower that matches any and every outfit! Here are the ones I've done today and yesterday. I promise to update my blog soon with something besides headbands! We leave for Alabama on Wednesday, so there is lots of things to do before then!















post signature

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

SO how much are these?? I will buy one or two or three! haha I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Thanks! I sold some last week for $10 a piece, so I guess $10?? Haha!

Carla said...

LOVE THESE!!!!!!!! Soooo cute!!! :)

Carla said...

LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!! Soooo cute!!!!! :)