Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Deals

So the other day I smelt this perfume. It's from Victoria's Secret and I decided I just loved it. I'm not big on perfume, but I fell in love with this one. It's called Stardust. I had a coupon to Victoria's Secret, but it was one of those that said it would be worth "10, 50, 100, or 500" and that you wouldn't know until you checked out. Well then Katie and I went shopping today, so I stopped in to look at it.
This is the bottle and the case it came in. It was $52.00! I almost stroked. I don't wear perfume enough to spend $52. But then they had the lotion...

And it normally cost $20.00. But if you buy the perfume, you could get the lotion for $5. So, I crossed my fingers and went to the registry!

My total rang up to $61. My card ended up being worth $50! I bought $72 worth of stuff for $11! I was so excited! Thanks Victora's Secret!

Then, tonight me and Valeria went to the new Old Navy that just opened in Dallas. It's TWO stories and so huge! Anyway, we walked past the jackets and there, hanging in all it's glory was this jacket:
I have been wanting this jacket since the first time I saw it! Well, I told my dad I wanted it for Christmas but by the time he went online to get it, it was sold out! And ever since it has been sold out. I've looked at 3 different Old Navy's and couldnt find it! But last night, this old navy had one! I ran over and it was my size! Ohmygosh!AND.... it was 30% off! I thought, YES! I'm so getting this jacket! Well, then I picked up three swanky tanks (because they were only $5! I love Old Navy deals!) I go to the register to pay. The yellow jacket rings up as $79. Then he takes the 30% off. Then I handed up a $20 off coupon. Then since I paid with my Old Navy card, he gave me another 20% off! My total came up to $33- for a jacket and 3 tanks! My total amount saved? $82.57!! That's more than the jacket was even worth! I was yet again stoked.

 I love good holiday deals! They put me in such a good mood. I feel like I've won the game when that happens. Have any of you found good deals lately?
post signature

No comments: