Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Headbands

I am becoming a little obsessed with those whole headband making thing! I have made some more last night and today. I just thought I'd update with some more pictures of them! I think they are so much cuter than the ones I made the other day!
I made this one for my friend, Katie. But she is out of town and I loved it... so I wore it last night!! ha! 
Another shot of the one for Katie

And another shot of the one I made for Katie....
I made this one to give to my kind of sister in law, Ashley, for Christmas! She loves the color purple!
Another shot of the one for Ashley!
I made this one for Ashley, too! I thought the colors were so cute and fallish!

And I made this one for me! It's removable. When I wore it, I actually pushed the flowers closer together so that it wasn't so spread out. I love that this one is removable so I can use that headband for other headbands, too!
Another shot of the black and white one!


post signature

No comments: