Blu Ray Player- Previously I was convinced that I didn't need one of these. I mean honestly, could they really be that different from a normal DVD player? I told myself that I did not need to spend money on something that I basically already had. But then, I watched a movie at Ty's on his blu ray. And things have never been the same! I am in love. The picture was beautiful. I.need.one.now.

And of course if I get a blu ray player, I will need blu ray movies!
I also really, really, really want this jacket from old navy. But they sold out. And my dad didn't buy it before they did. Drag. It's beautiful though, right?
I'm also dying for a cricut! Walmart has this deluxe one. It's amazing. Oh.my.word! But it's expensive. Hobby Lobby has some for a bit cheaper that I would love just as much. And of course, if I get a cricut, I will need cartridges to use to cut out. The creative ideas are just flowing in my brain if I could get my hands on one of these!
I'm currently on a headband phase. And I love these headbands from Vera Bradley. Holly bought me two. :) I know because I wrap all of her presents for her! :)


I also love this computer skin from Vera. I've been wanting one since they came out. I know my brother would have a stroke because it will "cover up the apple symbol that was so carefully designed..." blah blah blah, but it sure would look cute!


I also love this computer skin from Vera. I've been wanting one since they came out. I know my brother would have a stroke because it will "cover up the apple symbol that was so carefully designed..." blah blah blah, but it sure would look cute!
And if Santa Claus was REALLY rich, I would love an embroidery machine. Ohmygoodness!! I would never leave that thing's side!
And I want a crockpot. That sounds so old ladyish. But it's true- I don't have one. And I want one so bad!


And if all else fails, I would love a gift card to DSW or a gift card to Old Navy. :)
WHEW. I sound spoiled rotton. Again, these are not the things I expect to recieve. These are just the gifts I'm crushing on, and if I was a millionare (or if Santa was one!) I would buy all of these things!
PS. I've gone a little crazy on the Christmas shopping myself. Here's a picture of our trees with the gifts to prove it:
Woops! Can you tell I'm in the holiday spirit??








No comments:
Post a Comment