Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thoughts

-My kids were cracking me up today. Seriously, they were being so funny! They were out of control because of the holiday season, but they were so funny. Children are such a blessing and I'm so glad I have 18 little ones in my life.
-I am currently baking Christmas cookies for my class party tomorrow. They are going to get to decorate them. We did this last year and my kids really enjoyed it, so I hope they do again.
-My mind is spinning out control with ideas of different headbands/hairclips/bobby pins to make. I am itching to go to the craft store! In fact, I may leave now. Or, at least when these last batch of cookies are done! That way I have something to do tomorrow afternoon.
-Because tomorrow is the LAST DAY of school for TWO weeks. Ohmygosh! I am so excited for a BREAK!
-I am considering opening an etsy store. For those of you who have one, is it hard to keep up with? I'm thinking I can sell my canvases, hair accessories, jewelry, and stationary I've been making. Is it easier to start a website or an etsy shop?
-Ohmygosh. Go to this website right now. You will laugh for hours!! Seriously. It's hilarious. (whenparentstext.com)
-Also, I'll be in Alabama for one week. And I only have plans 2 1/2 days! So if you are my friend and you are in town then, let me know. I'd love to see some of you!
-Did I mention that tomorrow is the last day of work for two weeks?! I'll miss my munchkins, but I am dying for a break!
post signature

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

If you ship to Guam then I will buy something! :) You are so CREATIVE!!! love your headbands and everything you make!