Saturday, February 26, 2011

And a bow to match....

So I ordered two adorable outfits for my fake niece, Tenley. You can see them in the post below! Girls are so fun to spoil. They have such cute outfits! Since one of her new shirts says "I like big bows and I cannot lie", I decided she needed a new bow to wear with it! And of course, it had to be big. (Just like her mama likes them!) So today, I tackled my first little girl bow. I think it turned out horrible, but I figured I would share anyway!
However, it will have to do for now. Maybe I'll make a better one later! I'm already looking up ways to make it better- I just found a really cool way to make a bow that I may try later this week! We shall see. For now, this will have to do!
post signature

No comments: