Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Mumbles

Today felt like the longest day ever. I think it's because the entire day I was thinking "I should be at home in my pajamas right now." All that dang ice & snow we had a few weeks ago took away our off day today. So.Totally.Lame. However, I am thankful at the same time because it gave us an extra day before writing TAKs.

Which, by the way, is one week from tomorrow. AGH! I'm so ready for it to be over with. It's the thing I've been dreading ever since the day I found out that I had to teach 4th grade. And it's almost done! Hallelujah!

Today, Holly and I discovered Gigi's Cupcakes. Ohmyword. They were scrumpcious! My friends in Tuscaloosa have been telling me all about the one there. I googled it, and it turns out one just opened in Dallas in December... and it's 5 minutes from my apartment. (which is very, very bad!) For those of you that don't know, Dallas is like the king of cupcake bakeries. I feel like I could safely say there is 20 within 15 miles of my apartment, if not more. But Gigi's?? They were heavenly. And huge. Holly and I split one! And we have three more in a box in the kitchen. We had the Chocolate Salted Caramel one today:
 De.Light.Ful. If you live in Tuscaloosa or Auburn and you're reading this, go try it now! If you're in Dallas and want to try it, you just let me know- I'm always up for a good cupcake! :)

Anywho, this was basically a random post! And since I'm the queen of countdowns, here is my life in countdown version:
7 Days until Writing TAKS
11 Days until Sister Hazel with 8 of my best friends
17 days until Spring Break in PCB with my favorites!
post signature

No comments: