Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Writing TAKs
Ever since I found out I was moving to Farine and teaching 4th grade, I have been dreading the writing TAKs test. Now, it's basically here. We have three days left until the big test! My kids are currently working on their last prompt before the big test. I conferenced with several of them today on how they could make their stories better- and most of them were already so good! The prompt this week is "Write a composition about something you are getting better at." One of my students decided to write like she was a dog in a dog show and how she was getting better at all of her tricks! It is so precious!! Maybe I will share some of them this weekend while I'm grading. Some of them have such great stories! However, I am so ready to be done with prompt writing and writing TAKs. I have lots of fun things planned for writing time once we are finished!! Only three more days!! :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment