Since I was gone all week, that equaled a weekend full of catch up work! But before I could work, I spent Saturday night celebrating the birth of my dear friend, Sarah. I baked a delicious cake (photos to come later), and we all went to dinner and then danced to MJ all night. It was so nice to be back in Dallas with my gang of friends! I enjoyed myself. Saturday I spent most of the day in my classroom working. I got so much done! Then I came home and worked on my presentation for my middle school interview (which is Friday at 4!). Last night I babysat the two CUTEST kids in Dallas- Jack and Lucy. They were simply adorable! And I came home to an apartment full of friends hanging out again, which I love. Today was church, followed by a completely lazy day at the apartment. All in all, I'd call this a successful weekend!
Please pray for me this next week. We only have 11 school days until writing TAKS and I'm extremely stressed out. I'm so ready for it to be over with, but at the same time I'm scared to death. Then Friday after school I have my middle school interview, and I'm really stressed out about that as well. I keep telling myself that it's in God's hands. Where ever He wants me next year is where I will be! It is still stressful. Saturday I will be at a DI competition all day- it's the competition for the team I've been coaching all year. I'm not sure if they are ready, but it's here, and we're going. AH! It will be a very busy week and I'm already stressed out about it!
I'm currently counting down the days until spring break! I cannot wait to spend a week at the beach. It will be especially fun because 3 of my best friends from Dallas are going, as well as 2 of my best friends from college and little tiny Tenley! And Lacey and Charlie are driving down for a day as well since they live so close. I absolutely cannot wait to spend a week at the beach with these ladies! Only a few more weeks.... here goes nothing!!!
Also, happy valentine's day to all you love birds out there! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment