Here I posted about yellow rooms that I was in love with. And I got to thinking... why should I
not re-do my room? I'm young and can afford it right now, so I thought, hey, why not! And off I went. And
here I talked about my inspiration lamp for the bedroom and how I re-did it. Well, I am putting the finishing touches on my re-done bedroom! Here are pictures to prove it:
 |
| I'm a little obsessed with how it turned out! |
 |
| It was my friend, Katey, 's idea to add the yellow quilt to the bottom of the bed. She said it would add color to the all black bed (so my bedframe is black, too) and I agree.... I love it! |
 |
| I re-did a smaller lamp for my dresser. My room doesn't have overhead lights, so lamps are essential! This one matches the other one I did! |
 |
| This one shows the accents on the new bedspread a little bit better. It has frilly swirls... you still can't really tell in this picture, but I LOVE it! |
 |
| I painted these frames to match... I'm not sure if I like it though because I think they blend into the wall. I may re-paint them back to black! |
 |
| I got two of these baskets from Target and they match so well! This one holds my shoes that I'm wearing that week.... Julio lovesss to chew up my shoes, so I put them in this basket so that he can't get them! The other one holds whatever other junk would otherwise be on the floor. Hopefully these will help me stay organized! |
 |
| I got that yellow basket from Target as well. I bought two of them. This one holds my bible, bible study, any other books I'm reading, my TV remotes, and my extension cord for my phone and laptop! The other one sits on my dresser and holds all my TV Series DVDS! |
I think for the most part I'm done with my room re-do. I love it! And I didn't spend much money on it either. It adds the color that I've been lacking in my room, and I love that it's yellow! :) What do you think?
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! You did a GREAT job~! :)
Precious! Love the pops of yelow....very happy and very you!
Post a Comment