Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowed in this time....

They canceled school again last night. Then the weather people predicted a "dusting" of 1 inch of snow last night. Yea, we woke up to at least six. OH... and more snow will be here any time now. Holy cow.


All over the news is "what are they going to do about the super bowl?!?".... I find it quite funny. Oh, Dallas is going to make soooo much money because of the super bowl!  BAM ICE! BAM SNOW!

Here are some pictures of the dogs morning walk. The snow was really dusty like and was easy for them to run through. They loved it! If their bodies weren't so little, I would have let them play for longer!

You can barely even see them!
Julio didn't know what to think!
The river behind our apartment!
snow!
I would much rather be snowed in than iced in. It's just so much prettier! Now to only hope that we don't run out of food.... we might be walking to Target later!! AH!

My plan for today is to get my sub plans for next week done. I need to be focused and get it done! Here's to hoping....
post signature

No comments: