The past 24 hours have sucked.
1. Christmas present debacle. Long story that I won't go into, but basically I bought a present for someone, told the people who needed to know, then one of those people went and bought the same thing. Pretty frustrating, especially since now I'M the one who apparently has to return it. Even though I bought it first. Whatever.
2. Needed to go to Hobby Lobby, sat in traffic for over an hour, had to give up because I just didn't have time.
3. Went to dinner with a friend, who was then an hour late. So I sat in my car for an hour. Which means I actually would have had time to go to Hobby Lobby. Sigh...
4. Hit the bottom of my garage door this morning with the rack on top of my car. Called my dad, he told me to just pull it down manually and worry about it after work. When I pulled it down, half the door came off the rack. Which means it wouldn't close. Then spent 3 hours waiting on the repairman (when it was suppose to be 30 minutes), was three hours late to work, and in the end spent $289 to fix it. Which means I'm now not buying a new Christmas tree. Sigh....
I know these things are little and really don't mean that much, but it was still frustrating!! Here's to hoping the next 24 hours are better. Thank goodness it's almost Thanksgiving break. I need it. BAD.

2 comments:
Oh no!!! You are having a rough time girly! Hope it gets better ASAP!! :)
I hope your Thursday and Friday are wonderful!!!! AND-- you enjoy your week off! Remember to be thankful you have all week... me on the other hand will be teaching Monday and Tuesday. BOOOO!
Post a Comment