Grandparents: What grandparents don't love pictures of their grandkids to show off? I always try to order something personal for mine. They seem to always love it! Here are some of my favorites:
![]() |
| I can't say enough good things about SnapTotes! We ordered a purse for my grandmother one year and a wallet the next year! They are so easy to work with, and the quality was great! This is a GREAT place to shop for personalized photo gifts! |
![]() |
| Coffee Mugs with pictures! My grandparents love coffee mugs! We ordered these one year, and loved the way they turned out! And they are only 9.99 on SnapFish! |
![]() |
| Scrabble Tile Bracelet- I ordered this for my Mawmaw last year! It was a unique gift. It was really easy! You just email the person pictures and they make the bracelet. This particule one is from SmurkCreations on Etsy. I didn't order from this store in particular, but I'm sure it's great! I loved the one I ordered last year. |
Fathers: Dads are always hard to shop for! My dad is one of the hardest people ever to buy for. I think that I've come up with pretty good stuff each year though! Here are some of my favorite gifts from the past few years:

Oh my! I can't say enough about this book. If your dad is an Alabama fan, or even just a football fan in general, this would be a GREAT gift!! I cried I laughed so hard when I read it, and so did my dad! Mainly because it's just SO TRUE! This is a must have for any die hard bama fan dad!
My dad makes the BEST homemade butterfinger ice cream! So one year, my sister and I went in together and bought this amazing ice cream maker for him! It makes a TON of ice cream... and it's SO delicious! The best part is is that it has a lifetime warranty- if it ever breaks, White Mountain replaces it for free! I highly recommend this for any dad! (Of course, be sure to order the electric one and not the hand cranked one!! Unless of course, your dad likes to hand crank ice cream. Ha!)
![]() |
| If your dad is a sports fan, you've got to check out ActionSportsArt! It's my dad's company, so I can't really order anything from there for him... but it'd make great gifts for other dads! This is a picture of one hanging in Coach Saban's office! For all you Bama haters, they have multiple other schools as well, and even professional art! Along with many different prints and sizes! Check them out! |
Babies: I don't have any babies of my own, but I have lots of little people in my life. These are some things that I have bought for them in the past and were huge hits!
![]() |
| I bought this tunnel for Charlie for his first birthday, and oh my we have had hours of fun in it! He loooooves his caterpillar tunnel! I would suggest this for sure! |
![]() |
| It's never too early to start building a child's library! This is my favorite book, and a must for all moms to read! Carter will be recieving this as a gift as well this year. :) |
Last year for Christmas, I bought Charlie and Tenley Scout and Violet! (Pictured below) These dogs are amazing! You can plug them in to the computer and program them to learn the child's name. They teach colors, sing lullabies, and all sorts of fun things! It was a great gift for a one year old. I will definately be getting these again next year for both Carter and Lily!! They are made by LeapFrog, but I bought both of them at Target.
![]() |
| When Charlie and Tenley were babies, I went with wubanubs for their first Christmas. These little pacis are the best! They come with a little animal attached. The animal is heavy enough so that if the paci falls out of the baby's mouth, it won't fall on to the floor. No more searching car floors or under couches for lost pacies! I plan on getting one for both Carter and Lily for Christmas this year. :) |








1 comment:
These are great ideas! I still want to read Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer. Thanks for linking up! :)
Post a Comment