Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

I'm slowly, but surely, decorating my house for Christmas. Ya'll, it is a huge deal to get your first home decorated for Christmas the first time! When I lived in an apartment, I thought I had soooooo many Christmas decorations. But now, I'm realizing I don't have nearly enough for an entire house!  And it's taking forever. That's probably because I live such a busy life! This is what I have up so far:
I was really pleased with how this turned out! I had no clue what I was going to do,
 but I think it turned out nicely! These stockings are for me, my roommate, and our two dogs.
But I also have some for when my family gets in town! (Hence the multiple
stocking holders you can see if you look closely!)
I went and bought a red table cloth and snapped this picture immediately-
hence the lines still in the cloth!
 I've since washed it, so it looks much better. :) In the vase are sparkly ornaments!
And I have towels in the kitchen that match that runner!
My big Christmas tree! My dad went ahead and sent all of his presents back to Dallas with me,
hence the millions under the tree. I love to wrap presents, so he sent them all unwrapped. I've been
wrapping for four days and I'm still no where near done. He has a lot of people to buy for, that's for sure!
And no Christmas is complete without an Alabama Christmas tree! I love mine! I have way too
many ornaments though... I'm thinking next year it will be time to get a bigger tree for my
Alabama ornaments! And yes, those are presents wrapped in houndstooth paper underneath! :)


I'll post pictures of my front door soon!

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

looking good!! I love seeing how other people decorate for the holidays!

Elenie Counts said...

Beautiful! I'm loving that Bama tree! RTR girly :) Found you through Kelly's link up! Merry Christmas!

Paula said...

ROLL TIDE!

And Merry Christmas!!