Saturday, June 26, 2010

Charmander

Holly and I lived with Charlee our senior year of college. We had so much fun living together and I'm so glad that we had the opportunity to do so.
We haven't really seen each other since Holly and I graduated, so for Charlee's birthday in May we bought her a plane ticket! She rode back to Dallas with us after our trip to Alabama and is flying home tonight.
We have had a good time! We had a pool day, saw Toy Story 3, ate lunch with a friend, saw Wicked!, spent a day shopping, and had a game night with some friends.
Today I think we are going to go shopping some more, and her flight leaves tonight at 7:20. It has been so much fun having Charlee here! I don't want her to leave. :(
Charmander, thanks for coming and spending a week with us! I have enjoyed having you here! We've had so many laughs while you're here! Penske, rain is a good thing at the house that built me, smell my arm!, haha, where's the ball? Come back soon! We love you!
PS. Julio misses you too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe!!! So sweet!!!! I had so much fun! I was sad sad to leave!!! I will be back soon and yall need to come home soon too!!!! Love you and Holly!!!!