Monday, June 21, 2010
Over
My visit to 'bama is officially over. I leave bright and early in the morning! I am sad to go. I think this is the first time that I've been home and been sad to leave. It did my heart good to see my friends. These people are the ones who will love me no matter where I am in the world, and the ones who will laugh and cry with me while I make memories elsewhere. I think I literally saw all of my best friends while here, and I hate to leave them again. I will be posting pictures soon! It was a beautiful weekend with beautiful friends, and I can't wait to come home for another visit... I may just have to squeeze one in soon. :) Pictures will be coming soon, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think yall should definitely come back before the summer is over. The Houndstooth told me it missed yall!
Post a Comment