Saturday, June 12, 2010

Experience Dallas... Take 2!

FBCT gets here today! I am about to start airport runs. There are several people flying in at different times today who didn't ride the bus in. The bus will get here somewhere around 2 this afternoon! Before then I also have to take the ladies to Sam's to stock up on food! And then tonight, Holly and I will sneak away from the mission trip to go to the Lady Antebellum concert! :-)

Pray for this mission trip. It's in a rough part of Dallas where the kids have so little. Pray that their hearts will be softened during the Bible Clubs and they will be open to hearing about the One who will always be there for them. Pray for the students, that they will allow God to speak through them. Pray that no one passes out from heat exhaustion and that we don't need to make any ER runs like last year! Keep us in your prayers as we all reach out to the community of South Dallas. I'm eager to see what the Lord is going to do this week! :)

No comments: