It's been a busy few days, but tons of fun!

Holly and I went to the Lady Antebellum/Tim McGraw concert on Friday... it was AMAZING!
I looooove Lady A. They are currently my favorite band! They put on an awesome show. Tim McGraw was amazing too!! He sure is sexy for an old man ;-)

And now we're doing backyard bible clubs with our home church from Alabama in south Dallas. I love this! It's such a blessing to hang out with these kids. This is them eating lunch. We provided sandwiches and chips and cookies. It broke my heart because so many of the kids only ate half the sandwich and said that they were taking the other half home for dinner. :( It made me so sad. But these kids are so sweet and I just pray that I leave even half of an impact on them as they will leave on me.

We did some face painting and this was my favorite. :) She wanted a butterfly and I loved it.
I'm excited about the next two days of bible club. On Thursday, we head to Alabama for Tiffany's wedding. I absolutely cannot wait to see my girls. :) I love summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment