SUMMER. Oh, the joys of SUMMER! I could get use to sleeping in every day and being lazy! It's glorious. I'm sure by August I will be bored with it, but this week I'm loving it!
To start summer off, Holly and I went shopping Saturday! What did we shop for? Swimsuits. AH! Drag, I know. I hate swimsuit shopping just as much as the next girl, but when I find the right one, I love it! I tried to find pictures online of the suits I got, but couldn't find any. :-/
Monday was spent laying out by the pool all day long. It was amazing! Holly and I went out to the pool around 2 and stayed until 9. Lacey came over around 3 and Ty showed up around 4:30. We then decided to cook out, so Baron came over too. (Baron is Lacey's husband!) We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and spent the rest of the evening sitting in the pool. It was a wonderful day!
Summer is about to get really busy though and I couldn't be more excited. Friday Lele gets here! Saturday the rest of FBCT will be here for their annual Dallas mission trip. I'm excited about seeing some of the kiddos! Saturday night Holly and I are going to see Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw in concert!! Sunday we will be with FBCT and go to church at Cornerstone. Monday-Wednesday we are doing a backyard bible club with FBCT and I am so excited! I had a blast last year and can't wait to do it this year. Then Thursday we are off to Sweet Home Alabama for Tiff's wedding!
I can't believe Tiffany gets married next weekend. I am so excited for the six to be reunited! I get all giddy just thinking about it. A night in Tuscaloosa together followed by a day at the lake followed by Tiff's wedding. It's going to be great! I will also get a chance to see other friends and lots of family, so I am excited about that too! I will be sure to post lots of pictures from that weekend. :)
When we leave Alabama, our old roommate Charlee will be coming back to Dallas with us for a few days! We are going to do lots of shopping, going to see Wicked!, and lots of other fun Dallas things. I can't wait to show her around my new city. :)
So that's a quick post about where I'll be the next two weeks. I'll probably be super busy and won't have much time to post. Happy summer everyone! I love this time of year. :)

1 comment:
Have a great time, sounds wonderful! I cannot wait to be back in T-town for a visit and ALABAMA FOOTBALL first weekend in October! Yippppeeeee!!!!!!!!! Safe travels!
Post a Comment