Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kids 'N' Pets

I love my dog to death. Seriously, what's not to love about that face?
However... sometimes he has a few accidents in the house. It's usually when I have completely forgotten to take him out, so I can't completely blame him. We are moving in a week, and there were two stains that looked pretty bad on our carpet. I was desperate to find a way to fix it!

Therefore, I did all kinds of things. I scrubbed. I rented a carpet cleaner. I used doggy spray from PetSmart. However, these stains were tough ones. Nothing was working! So I resorted to google. Google is so faithful! ha!

I read in several places about a product that is sold at Target. I had never heard of it, but I thought... hey, why not? So while I was scrubbing, I sent Holly on a Target run.
Kids 'N Pets. It cost around $4 at Target-- now that is cheap! I was wary about it. What kind of $4 cleaner can work miracles? (After all, I had just spent $40 on a carpet cleaner that hadn't removed the two stains completely!) But I was at my wit's end, so I tried it.

It was miraculous! I'm serious... I wish I had taken before and after pictures. You can't even see the stains anymore! I had to walk around the room to figure out exactly where they even were. All you have to do is pour it on the stain, let it sit for an hour, and then blot it up! The hardest part is FINDING the stain in order to blot it up after the hour is over!

So if you have a pet who has accidents, or even messy kids--- GO GET THIS STUFF. I'm obsessed. It's amazing!!! (And plus, if it doesn't work, there is a money back guarantee!) This is a must-have for all pet owners!!
PS. We are now up to having six boxes packed! Too bad we have about 50 empty ones in the garage waiting to be filled. Gag!

No comments: