Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I wish that Dallas was in Tennessee

I've been so busy, I'm just trying to catch my breath! And the next week and a half will just be busier!

Last night we had dinner with some of our friends from Dallas. Our sweet friend, Hannah, just got a job in Virginia. She is moving next week, so last night was the last time that I will see her for a long time! We had a blast at dinner and sat around laughing for about 3 hours. It was lots of fun! Hannah, come visit soon!! (The title of this post goes out to Hannah-- she wants to be closer to home, which is in Tennessee. We claim that the song "I wish that Dallas was in Tennessee" was written for her. :) )





Today was the 3rd day of bible club, and my last day. I didn't take many pictures... mainly because I left for a bathroom break and then left my camera in the van! Woops! So these are all I have for today... :(




Tomorrow is the last day of bible club, but I won't be there. Pray for the youth-- they will be sharing the gospel! There are many kids whose hearts are opened. Pray that God will continue to soften their hearts to the word!


AND... tomorrow is the big day. I'm finally going to Alabama for TIFFANY'S WEDDING! I am so excited that I'm not sure I will even get any sleep tonight! I can't wait for the six to all be together again! It has been a LONG time!! AH!!! I am also excited about seeing my other friends, which include Nikki, Nick, Gina, Darren, Michele, Kim, Katey, Cindy, and the list goes on and on. I also get to see my dear grandparents! It will be a busy five days, but I can't wait!! I will post pictures soon. :)

No comments: