Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful- November 30th

Today, I am thankful for my friend Bonnie. Bonnie and I met at Townley last year and we were both first year teachers. I don't think I would have survived my first year without her! We ate lunch together every day and spent many planning periods just chatting. When I left Townley, I was the most upset about leaving her! She is so dear to me and I miss working with her every single day. I'm so blessed to call her my friend and I'm so glad that we still keep in touch even though we don't work together! Oh, and one more thing... Bonnie is in labor right now! Baby carney is almost here! I'm thankful for baby carney as well! :) :)

PS. I'm kind of sad that this is the last thankful post! Just know that even if I didn't write a post about you, I am still thankful that you are in my life! But there are only 30 days in November, so I'm all out of days! :)
post signature

1 comment:

Bon&Bud said...

Aw, I just saw this. You are too sweet! I am very very very THANKFUL that I met you too!!!!!!! You are an amazing person and friend.