Last year, none of us talked about it before hand, and we ended up all bringing easter baskets for everyone. I got an easter basket from my sister, from my dad, and from my brother and his wife. I left with three baskets full of candy! It was insane and way too much candy to ever eat. This year, we have decided we are each going to bring one person an easter basket so that we don't leave with too much! I guess you could kind of call it "Secret Easter Bunny"... ha!
Anyway, I took on the task of making the baskets. Since my dad, stepmom, and little brother will be flying in, they wont have any room to pack baskets. So I decided to just make everyone's!
First off, I can't take credit for the idea. My aunt made my cousin, Chloe, one for her easter basket and posted it on facebook. I thought it was adorable, and thought I could do something similar. So I went to Target I bought the buckets. They were in the dollar section and only cost $2.50! Then I made SVG files on my computer and cut all the names and designs on my cricut. I love how they turned out!!
![]() |
| All the baskets together! |
What do you think? :)









No comments:
Post a Comment