Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Newest Craft Idea

I am always trying out a new craft. If you've read m blog for awhile, you've seen wine glasses, key chains, handbands, canvases, pillows, chair pockets, and the list goes on! Well, I have a new idea for a craft. I bought the materials tonight but probably won't get around to making them until this weekend!
Here is a quick shot of the supplies. Any guesses as to what it could be?!

I'll give you a hint- the colors match my bedroom and holly's bedroom!
post signature

3 comments:

Bon&Bud said...

pillows?

Heather said...

No, but that was a good guess! Do you not see the wood underneath the fabric? How would wood go into a pillow bon? lol

Bon&Bud said...

Ok... so I didnt see that until after I wrote my comment... you can tell me my guess was horrible HAHAHAH... its ok! I am thinking frames?!?!?