Thursday, April 14, 2011

OUCH!

I hate the dentist. With a passion.

However, I think I need my first root canal.

I am in so much pain that I have willingly taken off one of the last days before the TAKs test and signed up for a dentist appointment tomorrow.

Or at least, I hope. My dentist is closed on Fridays. Joy. Hopefully we can find somewhere for me to go. Cuz this thing hurts and Imma gonna need it fixed. PRONTO.
post signature

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I had to get a root canal last summer - i really hope you dont have to have one! it was AWFUL!!!!!!! not to mention I had to pay OUT OF POCKET for it because I had my wisdom teeth out earlier in the year so my dental insurance was maxed out. :( It was a horrible experience!!

Heather said...

i have to get TWO. DRAG. and they wouldnt do it today, so i have to go back next week. UGH!