A couple of weeks ago, I posted
here about re-decorating my bedroom in black and yellow. I love it! I just love the color yellow and I've loved my room make over. The other day, I decided that one wall in my room still needed a little something, so I headed to the craft store. I posted
here about the supplies I bought and if any of you could guess what it was! Well, today I made two of the four. I am still going to make two for Holly's room, but these are the two I made for my room! Picture frames!
I think they turned out so cute! And I love the black and white pictures in them. I think they turned out so cute. What do you think? I'll post the ones that I make for Holly's room whenever I get them done!
4 comments:
Those are precious!!! Did you just wrap he fabric around the wooden frame? So cute! And my straightener is a Solia!
Yes! And I made the flowers out of fabric, too.
Love them! Too cute & love those colors together!
Too cute! Love those colors together!
Post a Comment