Monday, April 11, 2011

New Camera

I am looking into buying a new camera with my tax return money! (PS. Thanks Pops for getting that done for me!) I have wanted to get into photography for awhile and now seems like a great time! I have had the Canon Rebel reccommended to me by three people. Are there any other cameras out there I should be aware of? And does anyone know of a certain place that I can get a good deal on one? Again, right now I'm just looking... but I plan on purchasing one in the next month. I would love your reccommendations!!!
post signature

1 comment:

Megan C. said...

There are lots of models of rebels. I would recommend a canon because I have 3 of them and they have all been amazing to me. I have a point and shoot, a 35mm, and a digital. My digital is older( a hand me down). They last forever. My son has dropped my point and shoot so many times and my 35 mm is from 1991 and my digital is from 2004. They all work great. I know most pros would recommend either a canon or a nikon. I have had a nikon point and shoot and I didnt care for it, but I think it is just a matter of preference. The people who love canons love them to the end, as well as nikons. I would not recommend getting an off brand. Check amazon and watch best buy for sales, but shop around because you can get a bundle package with an extra lens for a good price! Good luck!