Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Teacher Must Read

At the beginning of the school year, our school was all abuzz about Donors Choose. At the time, I was new to the school and was overwhelmed enough to not tackle something else. My friend, Bonnie, just reminded me of it today. It's an awesome website! Basically, teachers can post things that they want/need for their classroom. Then anyone can get online and donate money to the cause! Isn't that great?? All you have to do in return is take a picture of your students using the item and send it in a thank you card to the donators. Easy, right??

I'm currently asking for a document camera. I had one at my old school and used it every single day. It's one of the things I've missed most! I'm currently waiting for my project to be approved. Once it is, I'll come back and post the link in case any of you want to donate! (haha!) Also, if you are a teacher, you have to check it out!! Next time, I think I'm going to ask for iPads. I will need them in the net zero school, so the theme is "paperless"-- lots of reading books on the ipad, right?! I think it sounds like a great idea!

GO CHECK IT OUT!
post signature

No comments: