Yes, I made 92 invitations tonight to a baby shower for my precious friend, Bonnie. Since Bonnie and Buddy are waiting to find out what the baby is, I tried to make the invites gender neutral. Some of them tend to be a little girly (but I AM hoping for a girl...) but I was sure to include some blues and greens too. I think they turned out pretty cute!
And honestly, it didnt seem to even take that long. Probably because I was entertained by two of my favorite shows while doing it- Glee and One Tree Hill! I'm so glad that fall TV has returned, but at the same time it's a bad thing. I don't need to watch so much TV!
Tomorrow (or maybe Thursday...) I am going to start on decorations for the shower! I have so many ideas flowing through my head... I love planning parties!
I promise to write an update soon with actual things going on. Life has been so crazy, so the blog has gotten the back burner. One update: we will be in Tuscaloosa NEXT WEEKEND! I am SO EXCITED! We are coming in town for the Florida game. We currently do not have tickets to the game... :( If anyone knows of someone selling 2 tickets to the Alabama/Florida game, we would be totally pumped about it!
Until next time...


1 comment:
I love them! And of course you are AWESOME!!!!!!
Post a Comment