This weekend I decided to be crafty. And I was crafty by making onesies! Here I talked about all of my friends who are having babies. Tiffany is having a baby girl on or around november 1st. I have been buying boy stuff for Charlie for months, so the idea of buying girl stuff has really got me going!
This is the first onesie I made. It has a poodle on it. I also put a jeweled "T" on top of the onesie. (The baby's name will be tenley) And I put "tenley!" underneath the poodle. I think it turned out pretty cute. :)
However, this is my favorite one that I made. I used jewels to lay out the design. It has an alabama "A' on the front and says "bama girl"...
and on the back it says "roll tide"....
I thought they turned out so cute! I can't wait to mail them to Tiffany! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment