Holly, Sarah, and I have decided to probably go to Alabama the first weekend of October for the Alabama/Florida game. It killed us not being at the game this week, so we really are thinking about going then. We want to show Sarah around Tuscaloosa and of course cheer the Tide on in the newly renovated Bryant Denny Stadium!Speaking of Alabama football, we looked awesome Saturday night! Ingram was out, but Richardson, Lacy, and Goode made up for that. All three of them looked amazing! So did Julio. Did you see his touchdown catch? It was simply beautiful. Our defense woke up after the first drive, and they looked good too!
All I've done this weekend is watch football and I have loved. And I am going to end my weekend watching the Boise State/Virginia Tech game tonight with Holly, Sarah, and Ty. Let's go Hokies! Only 4 more days until another 'Bama game!

1 comment:
I will be at the Bama vs. FL game, that will be the one to be at for sure! We looked so good, I am so pumped for the season. Just home Ingram gets well soon! Take care and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Post a Comment