Friday, September 17, 2010

Quick Update

This week has been long. It has been tiring. It has been emotional. I still miss Townley, but with each passing day I feel a little bit more at home at Farine. My kids are sweet and for the most part really good kids. My co-workers seem great, I'm just ready to get to know them all a little better.

Today is going to be a long day. We have a field trip all day to LLELA. LLELA is an outdoor trip at Lake Lewisville. There is a lot of hiking and a lot of being outdoors. It's suppose to be hot today, so that should be exciting. After school, we are having "Fajita Festival". It's basically a family night where families can come and eat fajitas and hang out. We are required to stay here until 9:00pm. So needless to say, with LLELA and Fajita Festival today, I will probably be passed out by 9:20 tonight.

Tomorrow morning we are hosting a girls brunch with our singles group. It should be fun, although I am not looking forward to getting up that early. Yuck! Bama plays tomorrow and Ingram will be back, so I'm excited about that!

Short and sweet update, but the bell just rang so I'm off to mold the young minds of America. ;-) Last, but certainly not least, HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL LITTLE BROTHER!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you today!!!!

Happy Friday!
post signature

No comments: