I spent the day yesterday moving all of my stuff. It took about 6 trips and wore me out. After school, Travis, Holly, Sarah, Kristina, and Katie came to my new school. We worked until about 8 hanging stuff up and organizing. By 8:00, I was exhausted so we went home. Then today around lunchtime, Holly, Travis, Scott, Cali, Katie, Valerie, and I headed back up to the school. By 2:30, we were finished! So we did it all in under 24 hours. What a relief!
It turned out pretty cute.My new room is bigger, which is nice. It also has windows, which is also nice. (My last room is what everyone referred to as "the cave" because it literally had no windows.) Here are some pictures!
This is my favorite part! It's my behavior chart. Each table group will pick a football team to be called. Every time they are doing something good, they will gain ten yards. Every time they are misbehaving, they will lose ten yards. Whenever they score a touchdown, they will get 6 points. If they can answer a trivia question based on what we are studying, they will get the extra point. If they go for the harder question, they will get a "two point conversion". Then I will write their scores on that scoreboard. At the end of the week (maybe six weeks if they dont score often) whoever has the highest score will win something... maybe lunch in the classroom or extra read to self time or extra computer time- something like that! I'm really excited about it. :)
Some of my amazing friends who were helping. :)
And now my friends are coming over to eat lots of good food and watch the Tide roll over Penn State. Yes, I am trying to convert all my friends to 'bama fans!













No comments:
Post a Comment