This is going to be a fast recap of my weekend in Alabama, because I am exhausted and need sleep! We got to Tuscaloosa about 1:00AM Friday morning and went right to bed. I got to stay with my best friend, Nikki, and it was SO GOOD to spend time with her. I miss her more than she could imagine.
Friday during the day we did some shopping! Friday night we had dinner with friends. We didnt take a picture as a group, and I hate it! It was weird for me because I was with Lacey (my Dallas friend), Katey (my high school friend), Nikki (my college friend), and Julie (my education friend). So it was like a hodge podge of all of my friends, but I loved being with them! We ate at Momma G's... YUM! Of course I took pictures with my little man, Charlie. It was SO GOOD to see that precious baby boy again!
He's precious, I know. He takes after his Aunt Heather! :)Saturday consisted of tailgating, of course!
Julie, Holly, Erin, and I on the quad. It was so good to see them! I wish that Betsy and Tiff could have been there too!My little brother doesn't know how to smile normally... it was still so great to see him though!
And of course I bought Charlie an Alabama onesie for his first tailgating on the quad experience. Did you really think I wouldnt? Doesn't he look adorable??? Crimson is definitely his color!Seeing Lacey definitely made my weekend. Life in Dallas can be lonely without her! It did my heart good to spend some time with her, her wonderful husband, and that adorable baby!
With Lacey and Charlie man again!
He's precious, I know!
Of course Aunt Holly wanted in on the pictures too! I know it looks funny holding him like that, but he LOVES it! Isn't he precious?
And of course, home sweet home. It was a beautiful day for college football and we ran all over those gators! A weekend in Dixie with my crimson boys is exactly what I needed. Roll tide!And of course it was lovely to be treated to dinner on the town with Ty upon my return on Monday night! I'm blessed with a pretty great life in Dallas!












No comments:
Post a Comment