Saturday, October 30, 2010

Meet Tenley Blayke....

my sweet little "niece"!
Isn't she gorgeous??? I'm in love.
 Tiffany went into labor yesterday morning, and sweet Tenley arrived last night. It's killing me not being able to be there!
 Tiffany is Tenley's mom. I met Tiffany my sophomore year of college, and we have been friends ever since. Tiffany is the happiest person I know. I've never seen her in a bad mood! I talked to her last night an hour before she gave birth, and even though she was laughing and talking. I don't think I would want to talk to anyone when I was about to birth a baby! Tiffany is really one of my favorite people in the world. Her husband is one of my favorite people as well. I'm blessed to have both of them in my life, and I'm blessed to have little Tenley in it, too!
I absoutely cannot wait to hold and cuddle that baby girl when I go home in three weeks! She is simply perfect. :) Babies are such a gift! Thank you, Lord, for another precious little one in my life. :)
And this is Ringlet, the bunny that Holly and I made at build-a-bear for Tenley! Her outfit matches Tenley's nursery. And her name comes from her last name (ring) and our nickname for her (sixlet). I think the bunny is just precious!
Congratulations to my favorite little family. :) I love all three of you so much!
post signature

No comments: