Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank you for all the friends we have here...

Yesterday I got to spend my afternoon at my old school with these wonderful people....
to throw a shower for my closest friend there. It was such a joy to spend the afternoon with my old grade level team. I miss them more than they know! And of course, it was a joy celebrating Bonnie's baby. I am dying to find out if that baby is a boy or a girl! Just a few more weeks. :)

I also got to spend my morning at my old school today observing 4th grade teachers. Then, I got to eat lunch with my old grade level team before heading off to training. It made for a wonderful morning.

For real, I feel refreshed. I miss that school and those people, but after spending time with them the past two days I have been reminded that I am a good teacher. It makes me feel prepared to at least finish this week off... and hopefully the rest of the year. :)
post signature

No comments: