Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 5

Day 5- Your Siblings
I love this picture. It is me and all of my siblings. But it also shows something that all five of us have in common- our love for college football. All 5 of us are seriously obsessed. Unfortunately, we don't cheer for the same teams. So this ends up in a lot of arguments during football season! It always ends up fun though. Since I have 4 siblings, I am going to quickly summarize who they are. :)

Alicean- she is 26 and the oldest of the bunch. She married my brother a year and a half ago and I have loved having an older sister. She has been such a blessing to our family, and I love love love her!
Kevin- my older brother. He is 25 and is a wireless engineer in Austin. He is seriously the best big brother a girl could ask for.
Holly- my twin sister. Without her, I'm not me. She is my other half and my best friend!
Chase- my younger brother. He is 17 and lives in Birmingham. He is seriously the funniest person I've ever known. Whenever I have a bad day, I can call him and he always makes me laugh. I love that kid so much!
I am so blessed to have 4 amazing siblings. :)
post signature

No comments: