Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trunk or Treat!

Today was trunk or treat at the church! I finished our costumes last night, and they turned out to be AWESOME! We got so many compliments! We also decorated our cars with mario themed items that I made and we played mario music through the speakers! It was AWESOME!

We won "best overall theme" at the trunk or treat. It was totally great and I can't wait to do it again next weekend! I will upload more pictures soon, but for now.... our costumes! We were MARIO KART CHARACTERS!
From right to left- Sarah as DK, me as Yoshi, Cali as Toadette, Holly as Toad, Kirk as Luigi, Katie as Daisy, Scott as Mario, and Julie as Peach!

This week might be my busiest week of the year, but I promise to upload more pictures soon!
post signature

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

aww!! this is awesome!!! i love yalls costumes!! good idea heather!!!