One thing I hate to see end is a good friendship. Like, I
really hate it. My friends are some of the most important people in my life. Therefore, I invest a lot of my time, emotions, and heart into them. I care about them. And I hate letting them go. I realize that some times friendships end and it's a good thing- maybe they are pulling you down or holding you back. But even then, it's hard for me to say goodbye. It
kills me. I never understand how a person can just let a friendship go and not think twice about it. I miss talking to them and hanging out, and yet they act like it's no big deal.
I've been going through this situation for about two months with someone who has been my best friend for years. I've invested time, money, emotions, and heart into this friend. She knew literally
everything about me. She was the one person I didn't have to hide from. And now, I can't get her to answer my texts, calls, or facebooks. I know it's time to let it go. So I'm going to. I'm not going to worry about it anymore. I'm done.
Too bad that's a lot easier said than done.
No comments:
Post a Comment