-Book Boxes. At least, that's what I call them! They are technically labeled "File Holders" or "Magazine Holders". We use them during reading to store the books the students are reading and their reading journal. They can easily carry the box with them from station to station! Well, I bought some earlier in the year but for some reason I didn't have enough for my entire class. So I've had 4 students without a book box all year! I bought some at Target. They are so cute too, not just the plain white ones that I originially had! I bought 3 in pink and 3 in blue! (Because WHO KNOWS when I'll be getting another new student!) Anyway, I'm really excited about giving them to my students today... and they were only $1!
-Mini Dry Erasers- 2/$1! I was so so excited about these! We write on mini dry erase boards during reading AND math small groups, but we've always shared one big eraser. Now my kids will each have their own mini one! I was pumped about this purchase! I now have 8 mini erasers and it only cost me $4!
They had so many other things that would work great in a classroom! Cup holders, baskets, books, dry erase boards, bins, trays, the list goes on and on!! But since I'm currently broke as a joke (the holidays will do that to you!) I am trying to not spend much money, so I walked away. I'm hoping that when I get paid again (at the end of the month.. and it's only the 6th! yikes!) that some of this stuff will still be there. If you are a teacher, go check out the dollar spot right now! They have even more stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment